The People Place
I thought you might be interested in the CNC Regional Sales Manager job listed at The People Place. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://jobs.peopleplace.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02562229
Enter the number in the image to the right
CNC Regional Sales Manager
$65,000 - $150,000
Sep 12, 2018
Regional Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing
North American Sales Manager
Approved Date: 1
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING MACHINE TOOLS.
This position is responsible for increasing market share through the selling of the Company’s products under limited supervision at (Client) Corporation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Seek out new customers, develop relationships and influence them to purchase the Company’s products.
Maintain existing customer relationships.
Adhere to the Company’s guidelines for sales reporting activities.
Performs sales tasks throughout an assigned territory to present the Company’s solutions and achieve market share.
Act as the liaison between both the customer and Company with all forms of communication in order to manage expectations for both.
Explore and select potential Dealers for assigned territories as required. Train dealer sales teams as needed. Maintain Dealer Metrics on various goals as assigned.
Provide Yearly, Monthly Forecasts and other reports as requested by Management.
Record updates to CRM system, i.e. opportunities, visits, etc.
Close sales and meet or exceed goals for the territory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility according to the requirements of (Client) Corporation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company-related Competencies –
To perform this job successfully, all employees of (Client) Corporation must demonstrate the following competencies;
– Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to
others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts
success of (Client) Corporation above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments
to goals and objectives; and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Customer Service –
Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs;
solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; and meets
– Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports (Client) Corporation’s goals and values; benefits (Client) Corporation through outside activities; and supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Oral and Written Communication
– Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Job-related Competencies –
To perform this job successfully, incumbents in this job should demonstrate the following competencies;
– Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
Technical Knowledge -
A background or awareness of machining processes, applications or engineering.
Value Selling –
Able to sell higher priced machine tools via value added not just via price.
Strategic Thinking –
Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
– Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats other with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Able to organize all sales activates (i.e. travel, customer/dealer visits, etc.) to make the best use of available working hours.
– Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S. /B.A./Assoc.) in marketing, communications management, business administration, or other related field; and four plus year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment where general marketing and communication skills were essential to the overall operations of the organization is required.
Qualifications are preferred
Client isn't offering sponsorship at this time
Let's get your search started.