Seeking a Purchasing Coordinator / Epicor Eclipse Specialist for a growing wholesale distribution company. A company with Multi Million dollar sales that is people oriented with a family atmosphere is looking for someone with in depth knowledge and experience with Epicor Eclipse ERP system. The Purchasing Coordinator promotes the achievement of business objectives that maximize profitable revenue growth through the management of the ERP system database, pricing strategies and forecast models. Reports to the Director of Purchasing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining product data integrity across multiple platforms (website, ERP, internal databases)
- Utilizing ERP system to compile sales, inventory, and purchasing data for multiple teams
- Update daily and weekly metric reports (sales, inventory, pricing, etc.)
- Conducts detailed market research, competitive analyses (overall market, segments, customers, competitors, etc.)
- Working closely with operations and supply chain team to effectively perform inventory analysis
- Assist in compiling data and reviewing accuracy of product specifications on marketing materials, catalogs, and product packaging
- Setting up new products and vendors in ERP system
- Monitors and completes price changes, min/max's, etc.
- Troubleshooting any Eclipse issues.
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge of the Epicor Eclipse software system to include; Pricing, Costing, Purchasing, Sales, and Warehouse functions
- 5+ year of experience in the wholesale distribution industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent business experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analysis skills
- The ability to train with different learning styles and needs
Relocation = YES
Keywords: epicor, eclipse, eterm, purchasing, industrial, plumbing, pipes, valves, hvac, fittings, buyer, procurement, erp, supply, wholesale, distribution, construction, purchase, pricing, price, vendors, vendor, freight